- 4-month contract available in Wellington city!
- Start your new role by early July 2019!
- External Auditor role with a strong focus on client engagement!
What’s in it for you?
My client is seeking an experienced External Auditor for their CBD office for a short term contract. They are an incredibly reputable national business who are well known in the local market.
This a short-term contract role for approximately 4 months that starts in early July 2019. You will be expected to hit the ground running and support the business during their end of year projects.
What you’ll be doing
As the Senior Auditor, you are the primary point of contact and responsible for external audit processes that will be conducted with the business’s client base. There is plenty of project work available
- External audit processes
- Building external relationships with client base swiftly
- Set up audit projects, schedules and timelines
- Provide guidance to clients and colleagues during processes
- General ad-hoc accounting requirements – reporting / forecasting
What I am looking for
I am keen to speak with anyone who has a passion for audit and a keen understanding of Government end of year processes. You must be able to start a role swiftly and be residing in Wellington city.
- 5 years of working experience post-CA certification
- Demonstrated external audit experience
- Successful client engagement strategy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to start a new role by early July 2019 in Wellington city
To apply now and find your next Audit role, click the link provided. Parker Bridge looks forward to receiving your updated CV. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.