- Lead a small team of six in a collaborative working environment
- A well-known Health Sector employer in Hutt Valley
- An opportunity to make a real and tangible difference
What’s in it for you
This is your chance to work a large, complex organization that is driven by a shared goal of creating healthier people, families and communities. No two days will be the same as you would face unique challenges, a diverse environment with a variety of different professions to interact with, and the opportunity to help guide, develop and lead a team of six Health & Safety employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and coordinating H&S operations for business in conjunction with Leadership and board members team
- Ensure business adheres to all relevant H&S legislative requirements
- Evaluate strategy & policy for H&S for workplace via consultation of the workforce
- Monitor, maintain and improve any relevant issues that arise within H&S
- Manage a team of H&S representatives
- Conduct and oversee any investigations and participate in auditing processes
- Conduct, compose and facilitate relevant workshops for staff when needed
Who I am looking for
- Relevant qualifications at a tertiary level or above
- Significant knowledge of NZ H&S environment, legislation and practices
- Abilities to research, develop and compose technical documentation
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- Defined people leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated relevant industry experience at a senior level
If this role takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the experience to succeed in this position, then please don’t hesitate in submitting your updated CV. Please click apply to begin the process.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.