- Dynamic Office
- Fast paced and challenging
- Opportunity to make a difference
Parker Bridge is working with our client to find a highly experienced Executive Assistant. The right person will enjoy supporting two dynamic and driven Tier 3 Managers in a busy Government office based in Central Wellington. You will thrive on the challenge of meeting tight deadlines and manage the constant competing priorities with ease.
We are looking for someone to work alongside two senior managers, an administrator superstar that wants to make a difference, is a team player, can take charge when required and drive the team to achieve and meet deadlines.
Your ability to work with people at all levels internally and externally will be crucial. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- High-level knowledge and proven experience providing executive support in a senior management environment
- Organised and an eye for detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use judgement and discretion
- Coordinate projects and understand budgets
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, effectively manage relationships
- Outstanding written communication
- Advanced MS Office skills for the preparing and formatting of presentations
The successful candidate will take things in their stride in a changeable outcomes-focused environment, require intelligence, connect and understand people and be driven.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next challenge please do not delay and submit your application today.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.