- 6-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Values Driven Organisation
- Treasury and Markets Focus
What’s in it for you?
This is a real opportunity to work for a values-driven financial organisation in Auckland across a diverse Settlements Officer role. With world-class offices in the heart of Auckland and a long-standing and supportive team, there is a lot to like about this opportunity.
What you would be doing
As the Settlements Officer, you could be doing any of the following:
- Settlement, authorising and confirming of Derivative, Securities and FX transactions
- Settlement of transactions utilising various agents, registry’s brokers, and systems
- Actioning of transaction lifecycle events of transactions undertaken by Treasury and Markets dealing teams at inception, rate set, maturity or termination.
- Delivery of initiatives that improve system performance, productivity & process
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with one or more years’ experience working in a similar Financial Markets, Banking or Corporate role who have some degree of Settlements experience.
To apply now and find your next Settlements role, click the link provided.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.