We're on the lookout!
We are currently looking for a Finance Officer for a part time fixed term contract in Wellington City! It is a fast-paced and enjoyable role with a well renowned and highly recognisable business who have a very strong public presence.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who wants a busy and diverse role however also anticipating that well-deserved work/life balance that part-time employment offers. You’ll be working with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals who are all striving for the same goals and achievements.
This role offers approximately 30 hours a week with a long-term contract until June 2020.
General duties include:
- Preparation and processing of invoices
- Assist in the preparation of accounts receivable documentation
- Processing bank statements
- Internal and external customer communication
- Ad-hoc office administration tasks including; inbound & outbound phone calls, email monitoring, filing and maintaining records systems
A bit about you
We are looking for someone with approximately 1 – 2 years of Accounts Administration experience who is seeking a busy role that will challenge you but also offer work/life balance. You will have an easy-going personality with a can-do positive attitude. You must be able to work collaboratively in team environments and be able to hit continuous deadlines whilst displaying a high level of accuracy.
To be successful
- 2 years + experience in a similar role.
- Immaculate numeracy skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new systems swiftly
- Intermediate-advanced MS Excel experience
- Knowledge of Technology One would be beneficial
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.