- Provide crucial coordination and reception support for a busy office
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and privately-owned construction business
- Competitive salary on offer
What’s in it for you?
This is your chance to add a reputable, well-known and highly successful construction business to your CV. Our client has been operating for more than 70 years and has built a stellar reputation within their market. Due to parental leave, they now have a fixed-term position available. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some fantastic people and be part of a major company that operates like a family business. This role has a bit of everything so if you have high attention to detail and a great attitude, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
What you would be doing?
As the Office Coordinator, you could be doing any of the following:
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the office on a day to day basis
- Represent the business in a positive way to everyone that comes to the office or phones in
- Processing in/out mail and couriers
- Ordering and restock supplies (stationary first aid, kitchen)
- Typing, filing, copying and binding
- Managing purchases and keeping accurate records
- Managing the facilities for the Wellington office, including ensuring the meeting rooms and general office are kept clean and tidy
- Working hours will be from 7:30 am until 5 pm
- Assisting Finance with weekly creditor invoices, supplier invoices and administrating Purchase Orders and any other administrative tasks as required by the Finance Manager
- Assist in event management
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with five or more years’ experience as an Office Coordinator or Manager who wants to be the face of the company, but more importantly, we need ambitious and driven professionals who present professionally with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. You will also have a keen eye for detail, a willingness to take ownership, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. You would also be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply now by clicking the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 04 472 4380 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.