- Fast Paced, Short Term 2 Month Assignment! Immediate Start Available!
- Lower Hutt Location!
- Call Jack Rogers on 04 472 4380 For More Information!
We're on the lookout!
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Officer for a short term, fast-paced assignment based in the Hutt Valley area! The role is with a nationally recognised brand that focuses on scientific research and consultancy.
This role will suit someone who is immediately available, based in Wellington / Hutt valley and displays at least 3years of Account support and Purchasing experience within an ERP environment. If you have used MS NAV in the past, then that would certainly benefit.
General duties include:
- Complex coding of invoices/purchase orders and general ledger accounts
- High volume reconciliation processes
- Registering all processes on MS NAV accurately
- Foreign exchange hedging
- Collaborating with the Accounts Payable team daily to procure vendor invoices.
A bit about you
We are looking for experienced Purchasing advisors/officers who have had exposure to ERP systems and comprehension of the full accounts payable process. You will need to be able to take a role immediately, able to work in the Hutt Valley area and be comfortable with working full time hours for the full duration of this assignment.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- 3 years + experience in a Purchasing role
- Immaculate numeracy skills and high attention to detail.
- Recent experience using MS NAV thoroughly
- Intermediate-advanced MS Excel experience
- A collaborative attitude and approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required, then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.