- Medium Tier firm in a prime Parnell location
- Great salary
- Opportunities to grow and progress
Parker Bridge is recruiting for a Senior Accountant in the BAS team at this highly reputable, medium-tier Parnell CA firm.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your public practice accounting career, now is a great time. My client is committed to engaging and developing top accountants and you'll really enjoy the culture of the wider team too.
About the Role
As a Senior Accountant, you will be a leader within the firm - helping to mentor junior accountants and uphold the level of quality that my client prides themselves on. You will provide expert knowledge to the team, be at the coal face of advisory by dealing directly with clients. On top of all this, you'll add cultural value by being a progressive thinker, and adding to the overall office banter!
Your experience as a qualified CA (or equivalent) will have you well equipped to produce accurate financial statements, mentor and assist junior/intermediate accountants start to finish and lend your expertise to your teammates in pursuit of positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Prepare financial statements, GST and tax returns
- Actual client facing advisory work
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for clients
- Assist clients with their tax structures and financial planning
- Mentor and support junior accountants
- Contribute to the wider culture of the team environment
Skills and Experience
- CA qualified (or equivalent) and relevant experience in a CA environment
- Strong interpersonal capabilities beneficial to facing clients and working with others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
If this position is of interest to you, please apply - or contact me directly on Eythain.Diaz@parkerbridge.nz
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.