Our client runs a number of hotels, office buildings, and retail precincts. As a locally run operation, they run a flat structure where decisions are made quickly and initiative is rewarded. Duties and challenges are broad and this is a fast-paced and interesting office environment.
About the role
Working with a seasoned industry professional this role will be focused on ensuring the smooth running of a large office, retail and hotel precinct.
Common duties will include:
- Responding to minor maintenance issues
- Communicating with tenants over building changes
- Managing building cleaning
- Responding to tenant questions
- All other general administration related to managing the facilities of the complex
Benefits and perks
This is an engaging role with the potential to develop your facilities management and administrations skills.
Skills and experience
If you have had a background in Facilities Management/ Administration we would love to hear from you.