- Growing Fashion Industry Brand
- Development Opportunities
- Fun Creative Team
About the business
Our client are fashion designers and manufacturers who are continuing an exciting journey of success and growth. The business has increased to 90 staff over the last 10 years and they now need an Assistant Accountant to support their Finance Function. Excitingly you will be working in near new modern offices with a funky, creative team!
About the role
Using Xero, this role has lots of variety and will be working with a Financial Accountant, the GM and a part-time Administrator.
Duties will include:
- Accounts Administration
- GST and Payables
- Input into the Month End / P&L / Balance Sheet
- Fortnightly Payroll using Flexitime (90 staff)
- Loading Manufacturing Costs
- Input into Budgeting and Forecasting
Benefits and perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into an exciting industry with the potential for your role to grow with the company. The brands are exciting and vibrant; so roll-on better work-related stories to share with your friends and family.
Skills and experience
The key requirements for this role are:
- Past use of Xero
- A track record of working as a Bookkeeper, an Accounts Administrator or a Junior Assistant Accountant
- Payroll exposure would be an advantage
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply