|Job title:||Web Editor|
|Pay rate from:||NZD $60.00|
|Pay rate to:||NZD $74.99|
- Immediate short term
- Central Government Organisation
- Competitive hourly rates
This highly technical temporary opportunity is not to be missed. Starting asap up until the end of May 2019 this position is a busy and varied role in need of a high-level web editing skills.
You will support a specialist team of professionals and get the opportunity to get your hands dirty and add your own flare.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in web design or web development or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS (* hard coding HTML)
- Competent in MS Office suite, and experience in text and data manipulation.
- Excellent technical skills with web and publishing technologies including Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Acrobat Professional as well as strong working knowledge of a website content management system
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- The ability work effectively as part of a team, utilising your initiative and a real-team player attitude
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.