- Provide crucial document administration support for a fantastic team
- Work for New Zealand’s leading research and consultancy providers
- Excellent package on offer for the right person
What’s in it for you?
Tired of working in a role that lacks real purpose? Well, this is your chance to work as a Document Specialist/Administrator with New Zealand’s leader in Earth science research and consultancy services. This organisation’s primary purpose is to understand Earth’s natural processes and resources to help to create a better world for all New Zealanders through economic, environmental and social benefits.
Located in Lower Hutt, this is a part-time position working 19 hours per week over five days.
What you would be doing
As the Document Specialist/Administrator, you’ll be providing document specialist and administrative support services to all staff. Your primary role will be to assist other staff within the Administration Department to provide administration functions and facilities support services across the organisation.
Some of your daily tasks could include:
- Work effectively as a member of the Administration Department to support other team members and provide coverage of functions
- Work with other team members to ensure workloads are fairly spread and manageable across the Department
- Publish confidential documents; establish final format, layout and design and preparing reports
- Document formatting to scientific reporting publication standards
- Troubleshoot and problem-solving on MS Suite office products
- Maintain a record of draft reports
- Coordinate with the Communications Department for any specialist desktop publishing/graphic design requirements
- Support department managers and staff by providing administrative support
- Support other members of the Administration Department by providing back-up support
- Provide back-up support for reception, if required
Who are we looking for?
I’m interested in hearing from an experienced Administrator with five or more years of document specialist work. You’ll also need to have with:
- Advanced technical strengths in Microsoft Office, Acrobat and Excel
- Knowledge of administration systems and processes
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple customers and responding to changes in priorities
- Strong team player who respects and helps others and works well within a team environment
- Proven customer service approach and ethos
- Able to manage and drive activity through times of ambiguity
Submit an application straight to me using the link provided.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.