- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Handy Lambton Quay Location
- Friendly and supportive team
A little about the company
This boutique law firm is truly committed to providing the best advice to their clients and work hard to get the best possible results. To continue their high level of service they are looking for an office administrator to manage their front of house. Based at the reception desk, this is a great opportunity to really get stuck in as the role provides plenty of variety and the culture is fantastic – you'll never be bored!
What your days will look like:
- To complete administration tasks for the lawyers and legal executives of the firm
- Mail collection at the start of the day (from PO Box and DX Box)
- Setting up client meeting rooms at the start of day and tidying after meetings
- Sending morning emails after checking staff Outlook calendars
- Managing central email address through Outlook
- Dictation and copy typing
- Drafting legal documentation, including the use of programmes such as Auckland District Law Society Precedents System and ConveyIt
- Sending email correspondence on behalf of authors
- Sending couriers
- Sending mail at end of day
- Photocopying and scanning
- Deeds processing filing
- Answering phones and directing calls/taking messages
- Greeting clients at reception and showing them to meeting rooms
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering items when required
- Preparing morning tea for staff daily and tidying dishes in the afternoon
- Other general office administration duties as reasonably required
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be a real team player and have the ability to use your initiative
- Previous administration experience in professional services
- Bookkeeping/ general ledger experience
- Accurate Data Entry, touch typing, intermediate MS Office experience
- Advantageous to have worked in a legal environment
To apply for the Receptionist / Office Administrator role, “click apply now” otherwise, give us a call on 04 472 4380 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply. Please note only candidates with full NZ working rights will be considered.