- Want to move to Sunny Nelson?
- Pivotal leadership role with fantastic employer
- Chance to motivate and lead a team from the front
Branch manager required for the Nelson outlet of a nationwide provider in the food services industry. The position will have full responsibilities of the overall success of the branch. You will be managing a team of staff in multiple teams from: sales, admin, operations, to warehousing and logistics.
It’s a fast paced and varied role so you’ll need to be resilient, have a head for sales, and be an expert in multi-tasking, and enjoy early starts and early finishes. You would take pride in leading and striving to bring the best out of your teams, so they can provide the best customer experience.
What you will be doing
The main responsibilities and skill requirements for this position will include:
• Deliver sales growth through new and existing business, forecasting, reporting (monthly and quarterly)
• Managing schedules, rostering, training, induction, coaching, development, performance appraisals
• Overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
• Ensuring products are delivered on time and in good condition
• Ensuring all H & S systems and processes are followed and adhered to by all staff
• Developing preventative maintenance plans in a timely manner
• Product buying
Do you fit the profile?
Ideally, you will have previous experience in FMCG or products with a short shelf life. You will have full P&L responsibilities ensuring growth in revenue and close management of overhead costs. You’d also have strong relationship building skills, be adaptable to a variety of situations and embrace diversity. A high level of PC literacy is a minimum requirement. On offer is a competitive salary with tools of the trade including a company car.
To apply, please submit your CV via “apply now” or if you have any questions please call Shannon Ransley on 04 910 3882.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.