This is an exciting opportunity to be the advocate for quality and keep the team on the straight and narrow.
Do you have the coordination experience to run this function for a busy team as well as having the confidence to push back to the wider organisation and charm them into providing you with the information you require to master this role ?
You will be working in a team who provide Health & Safety support and advice to the wider organisation. They need an excel guru who can use their advanced skills in this area.
- Team administration and support H & S function
- Coordination of all H & S inductions
- Maintain databases and ensure all are up to date with relevant information
- Coordinate all new staff and keep current staff up to date in attendance for any required training courses
- Coordinate meetings, book rooms, take minutes
- Work on team projects as required
- Update training database and collate reports as required
- Manage H & S equipment
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next challenge please do not delay and submit your application today.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.