- Small firm who cares about their staff and likes to have a bit of fun!
- Ideal West Auckland location with free on street parking
- Competitive above market salary subject to experience
Accountant BAS - Intermediate
Due to growth, our client is on the hunt for an impressive CA qualified or experience Intermediate Accountant with experience in Business Advisory Services. For a small firm of 5, they have an impressive pipeline of over 600 clients covering a wide range of Industry. Their business is built on relationships and they focus on what’s important to the client and adopt a partnership-style approach.
If working with a bunch of colourful, fun yet professional accountants sounds like you, keep reading!
What we are looking for
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- 2-4 years BAS Experience
- CA, CPA, Tertiary qualification or similar (Our Client is not an ATE member)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent engagements
- Commercially intuitive
- A sense of humour!
What's in it for you?
In addition to an above-market competitive salary package, our client offers a culture that emphasises fun, professional development and collaborative culture.
To apply now, click the link provided.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.