- Immediate start
- Permanent role with a competitive package
What’s in it for you?
This is your chance to work as an Information Architect with one of New Zealand’s most established and prestigious government organisations whose reach is vast. Located next to all the major public transport routes and could take your breaks at some of the best cafes in town! The company benefits are substantial on top of an attractive base salary. You’d be also joining a highly specialised, vibrant, dynamic and high performing team, so if those words describe you, you might be exactly who I’m looking for.
What you would be doing
The Information Architect will be actively contributing to the delivery services and the provision of strategic, technical and operational advice practices across entire business for a programme of work to be implemented in 2025. This is a information specialist role whose primary purpose is to provide leadership within the Information Architecture (IA), search and navigation ensuring an optimal user experience members working applications. Some of your daily tasks could include:
- Extracting data from various register databases
- Managing the various models and full end to end processes
- developing, managing, defining, collaborating metadata schema
- Identification of key information (data) for review
- Providing Business Intelligence to management
- Monitors trends and highlights issues to management
- Challenge the business processes to design new or change
- Simplifies complex technical information
- Establishes relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
I’m interested in hearing from a collaborative information architect with years of proven experience. You’ll also need to have:
- Proven experience in information architect
- Proven experience in achieving results through team and individually
- Challenging the status quo
- Generating and adopting new and creative ideas
- Microsoft SharePoint practical experience
- Has a growth mind-set
- Takes ownership of your work
- Highly developed skills to manage complex processes
- The ability to multitask and to tight deadlines
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong methodical with sound technical aptitude
- The ability to communicate effectively across the different business units (sometimes with technical and non-technical staff)
Note: only applicants who are NZ Citizens or NZ permanent residents and lived in NZ for 10 years or longer will be accepted
Click the apply now to submit an application straight to me, otherwise you can email me at email@example.com for more information.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.