- Excellent opportunities to grow your career
- Be the first to know when your ideal role appears
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages subject to experience
What’s in it for you?
Whether you’re looking for your next great contract or the chance to move your career forward, we have several excellent Executive Assistant opportunities throughout Wellington. We have some of the best hourly rates and salary packages on offer and, as the capital’s specialist in Business Support recruitment, we work with some of the best employers. If you’re looking for your chance to work in this beautiful city, look no further.
What you would be doing
As an Executive Assistant, you would be doing any of the following:
- Email and diary management, including travel arrangements
- Excising sound judgement and decision making abilities
- Creative and critical thinking
- Natural problem solving and enjoys finding solutions
- Strong time management and organisations skills
- High attention to detail and able to multi-task
...And everything in-between!
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from people with two or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant but more importantly, we need enthusiastic professionals who are excellent communicators, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle workloads and deadlines without breaking a sweat. If that sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s next for you?
To apply now and find your next Executive Assistant role, click the link provided. Otherwise, give us a call on 04 472 4380 to find out more.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.