What’s in it for you?
You will be supporting an award winning Marketing & Communications team supporting several busy managers. You’ll be a natural organiser with a flair for multi-tasking and above average time management skills.
A little about the position
The role of Personal Assistant would suit a genuine people person. You’ll be a star at building relationships and being able to deal with different personality types at an extremely professional level. This will be a great opportunity to demonstrate your initiative and resourcefulness.
Some of the main responsibilities of these positions will include:
- Diary and email management
- Organising meetings, agendas and meeting actions
- Event, travel and catering requirements
- Assisting with purchase orders
A little about YOU!
- You will need to have extremely strong core administration and support experience
- A calm and unflappable nature
- Love a challenge
- Finessed communication, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
To apply, please submit your CV in Word Doc via “apply now” to be considered immediately.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.