About the business:
Based in NZ and AUS, this commercially focused organisation is bursting at the seams and growing!
- Immediate start
- Fantastic inclusive company culture
- Oversight of AP & AR
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant who wants a leadership opportunity and to support the Financial Controller and CFO in a time of huge growth and expansion.
This role is busy and crucial to the success of the business providing accurate and timely preparation of financial statements (division P&Ls and GL), transaction processing and providing analysis and financial accounting information.
Benefits and perks
- Free parking
- Remote access
Skills and experience
- Financial control, reporting and compliance.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at a Senior level (you will be overseeing the AP AR team).
- Manage the month end process autonomously, critically reviewing all journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts and assisting the business with financial queries and analysis.
- Assist operations and business divisions with queries, reporting and system requirements and ensure best practice is followed.
- Ad hoc requirements in the finance function - accounting, reporting, financial control, budgeting and forecasting, operational finance.
If this sounds like you – please apply today! If you have any other questions please call on 09 377 3727