The Organisation and Role:
Are you an experienced EA with a preference for a hands-on and busy role where you can make your mark We are looking for someone ready to jump into this role providing high level, one on one support to top tier management, in an organisation that is truly committed to supporting New Zealanders.
- Diary Management
- Providing executive secretarial support including drafting correspondence, formatting documents and liaising with the wider team
- Coordination of meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing documents, conducting research and providing general administrative support along with reporting duties as required
- Ad hoc administration
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years EA or PA experience
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, utilising your initiative and a real-team player attitude
- A fantastic sense of humor!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.