- Technical role within a collaborative team environment
- Renowned Government organisation
- Permanent employment opportunity in Wellington CBD
What’s in it for you?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Advisor to join one of New Zealand's most recognised government agencies. This role offers permanent employment, an enticing salary package, flexible working hours and a collaborative team environment.
The organisation has a friendly office culture that encourages a strong team ethic. Their office is based in the city and close to the train station, amenities, cafes and restaurants. Ideal for meetings and after work catch ups.
What you would be doing?
The Financial Advisor reports into the Strategic Finance Manager and sit alongside a team of likeminded professionals. The roles objective is to provide advice, analysis and strategic outcomes for a variety of different workflows and projects that take place within the agency.
You will be expected to do the following:
- Financial modelling
- Elements of both financial and management accounting
- In-depth forecasting / budgeting
- Risk assessment and escalation
- Stakeholder engagement/advisory
- Review of business cases, tenders & proposals
Who are we looking for?
I’m on the lookout for anyone who has demonstrated experience as a Management Accountant or Financial Accountant with a comprehension of NZ Government financial functions and exposure to project environments that is open to starting a new and exciting opportunity within a reputable public sector organisation.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- CA or CPA qualification
- Knowledge of GAAP / IFRS
- 3 years of financial or management accounting experience in a large corporate environment
- Exposure to large ERP systems such as SAP / Oracle or TM1
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply