This is an opportunity to work for an international homewares & furniture business based in Ponsonby who are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit/AR Officer.
Working for the GM of Finance & Operations you will be responsible for:
- Receipting DC to debtor accounts
- Releasing cash sale
- Outbound calling overdue accounts for payments
- Credit card processing daily
- Processing for 6 retail stores
- Responding to email queries
- Updating debtor/cash spreadsheets
You will need to have strong communications skills and experience in a similar role.
You will require the following attributes:
- Previous Accounts Receivable / Credit Control experience
- Polite and articulate phone manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use MS Excel to a reasonable standard
- Able to hit deadlines swiftly
- Be able to start this assignment immediately if required
If this advert takes your interest and you strongly believe that you have the relevant experience required then please don’t hesitate in sending through an updated CV and making an application by clicking “apply now”. Thank you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.